Whirlpool appliances have been around for decades, and through the years, the company has become a household name interchangeable with “major appliance”. With products ranging from stoves and refrigerators to washers and dryers, Whirlpool has staked its claim in history as one of the largest household appliance providers in the industry.
Archive for the ‘Whirlpool Trash Compactor Parts’ Category
The Whirlpool bag caddy (carrier) is made with easy-grip handles which makes it simple to carry your trash outside. The caddy fits around the trash compactor bag, inside your 15″ compactor. These carriers can also be used for carrying fire logs and that just shows how much weight they can hold.
This compactor caddy can be used on all 15″ Whirlpool trash compactors. Made by Whirlpool. Part Number: 13030.
Whirlpool has made trash management easy with these plastic and paper trash compactor bags. Just pop in the bags and you’re all set.
- Made with a “Slip-n-grip” design, preventing the bags from slipping into the compactor.
- Both 15 and 18 inch value packs have 12 packages with 15 bags per package, with a total of 180 bags.
- Bags are made of 50% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Made with Kraft wet-strength paper and a plastic inner lining which keeps the bags from getting punctured.
- Pre-cuffed for easy use.
- 2 plys with double-fold bottom.
- The 15 inch value pack has 8 packages with 12 bags per package, with a total of 96 bags.
The 15″ plastic compactor bags will fit any 15″ rectangular trash compactor. Get them in bulk and save yourself some money. Made by Whirlpool. Part Number: 4318921BULK.
These 18″ plastic compactor bags will fit any 18″ rectangular trash compactor. Made by Whirlpool. Part Number: 4318938BULK.
These 15″ paper compactor bags will fit all 15″ Whirlpool and Kenmore (models starting with 665) trash compactors. Made by Whirlpool. Part Number: 675186BULK.